A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It is used in order for the website to be able to remember your visit when you visit it again. Cookies usually store information of technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete or disable them, etc., please visit this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who post comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is defeated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to generate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networks: Each social network uses its own cookies, so you can click on the Like or Share buttons.
DISABLING OR DELETING COOKIES.
You may at any time exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most common browsers.
- Web browsers are tools that store cookies and this is where you should exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforesaid browsers.
- In certain cases, it is necessary to install cookies in order to prevent your browser from forgetting your decision not to accept them.