Company name: Hejar S.A.
Registered office: Cobalto, 86-96 Nave 2 – 08907 – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat
Tax Identification Number: A58092883
Telephone: 93 338 09 33
Fax: 93 261 29 71
e-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed in the Register: Registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, volume 6864, book 61 42, section 2, page 89, sheet 820004, entry 1, on January 29, 1986
Domain name: hejar.es
In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) as well as the national regulations on the protection of personal data, the provider responsible for the website informs all users of the website who provide their personal data now or in the future, that these will be included in an automated filing system that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users who complete and submit the contact form accept expressly, freely and unambiguously that their personal data will be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- To send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical medium, present or future, that enables the sending of commercial communications. Such commercial communications will be issued regarding products or services offered by the provider as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom the latter has made a commercial promotion agreement between their clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In all cases the commercial communications will be issued by the provider and will be for products and services related to the sector of the provider.
- To perform statistical studies.
- To handle orders, applications or any type of request that may be made by the user via any of the ways of contact provided to the user on the company’s website.
- To send the website newsletter.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will in no case be disclosed to third companies, and that whenever it makes any type of disclosure of personal data it will previously request the express, informed and unambiguous consent of owners.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the users. In the event that not all data are made available, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to their needs.
The provider guarantees at all times that the user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, information and objection, in the terms set forth in the legislation in force. In accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the “GDPR“), as well as the national provisions for the protection of personal data, the users, therefore, may exercise their rights by sending an explicit request, together with a copy of their identity document, by the following means:
- E-Mail address: email@example.com
- Fax: 93 261 29 71
- Postal Mail: Cobalto, 86-96 Nave 2 – 08907 – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat